CDA Offers New Software for Bronze Bearing, Bushing Design
A Computer-Aided Design (CAD) service is now available from CDA to help engineers design cast bronze bearings with IBM-compatible personal computers.
Developed by CDA, the cast bronze bearing design software can cut time-consuming design calculations from hours to minutes for hydrodynamic, reciprocating and boundary-lubricated cast bronze bearings.
The new CDA design program covers 90 percent of all bronze bearing applications and comes complete with five design manuals and an 18-page user's guide.
According to Dale T. Peters, vice president for industrial markets, "The CDA design service 'walks' the engineer through the computerized design of a bearing, with the engineer supplying the unique parameters." The software is available on either 5-1/4" or 3-1/2" disks.
Call or write CDA for information on the "Cast Bronze Bearing CAD Program," 705/1.
Also in this Issue:
- Biosphere 2 Uses Miles of Copper Tube and Wire
- High-Tech Copper Electrodes Help Cadillac Win Award
- Home of Future - Aglow with Copper and Brass
- Rigidized Metals Corp. Grows with Textured Copper Metals
- Copper Roofing Study Completed
- CDA Offers New Software for Bronze Bearing, Bushing Design
- DecoShield for Fire Sprinklers
- Copper Sculpture Baffles CIA
- Copper Consumer Products Draw Attention, Grow in Sales