Copper Development Association Inc. (CDA) is a U.S-based, not-for-profit association of the global copper industry, influencing the use of copper and copper alloys through research, development and education, as well as technical and end-user support. CDA is committed to promoting the proper use of copper materials in sustainable, efficient applications for business, industry and the home.
Copper Development Association Inc. promotes the goals of our members while serving the needs of the users, purchasers, designers and specifiers of copper and copper alloy products.
- Are the world’s foremost resource on copper and copper alloy applications
- Facilitate collaboration between world copper producers, copper product fabricators, and key decision makers in the global market
- Positively influence the use of copper and its alloys in the marketplace
- Develop and share meaningful, credible and scientifically sound knowledge related to the production and use of copper and copper alloy products
- Support and promote technologies, systems, applications and solutions, in which copper materials play a role
- Develop and maintain a team of highly talented, dedicated and professional individuals committed to promoting the successful use and application of copper materials
- Promote the benefit of copper materials, their reliability, durability, sustainability, and antimicrobial property
- Encourage corporate and environmental responsibility