The Copper Development Association (CDA) and Canadian Copper & Brass Development Association (CCBDA) is seeking outstanding copper building projects for submission to the 2021 North American Copper in Architecture Awards, a program that recognizes and promotes outstanding application of architectural copper alloys.
The 2021 North American Copper in Architecture Awards submissions deadline is March 31, 2021.
To submit your project, use our online Submission Form.
- Official Project Name
- Project Location
- Architect of Record & Location
- Consulting Architect(s) & Location
- General Contractor & Location
- Roofing and/or Sheet Metal Contractor & Location
- Copper Manufacturer & Location
- Description of Building highlighting the copper system
- Up to 10 High-resolution Photographs of the project and copper system [RGB, 300 dpi, up to 8Mb, JPEG format]
- Photo Credits for Each Photo
- Agreement to Awards Submission Rules
For more information, please contact:Crystal Goodremote Rankin