The Copper Development Association (CDA) and Canadian Copper & Brass Development Association (CCBDA) is seeking outstanding copper building projects for submission to the 2021 North American Copper in Architecture Awards, a program that recognizes and promotes outstanding application of architectural copper alloys.
The 2021 North American Copper in Architecture Awards submissions deadline was March 31, 2021.
Submissions are now closed.
- Official Project Name
- Project Location
- Architect of Record & Location
- Consulting Architect(s) & Location
- General Contractor & Location
- Roofing and/or Sheet Metal Contractor & Location
- Copper Manufacturer & Location
- Description of Building highlighting the copper system
- Up to 10 High-resolution Photographs of the project and copper system [RGB, 300 dpi, up to 8Mb, JPEG format]
- Photo Credits for Each Photo
- Agreement to Awards Submission Rules
For more information, please contact:Crystal Goodremote Rankin