- Project must be located in the United States or Canada and completed within the past 3 years
- Project must feature a significant application of architectural copper alloy(s)
- Copper manufacturer must be located in North America
Details & Categories:
- Restoration / Renovation
- New Construction
Select 2014 Awardees: Inspirations and Details [PDF - 4 Mb]
Projects will be judged by a panel of industry experts based on the following criteria:
- Copper system design
- Integration of copper alloys with overall building design
- Craftsmanship of installation
- Excellence in innovation or restoration, as applicable
Winners will be awarded with a custom copper etching commemorating the winning project. Winners will be posted on the Copper Development Association's web site and publicized in various industry publications.
Submit Your Project for a 2018 North American Copper in Architecture Award.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (212) 297-2113