- Project must be located in the United States or Canada and completed within the past 3 years
- Project must feature a significant application of architectural copper alloy(s)
Details & Categories:
- Restoration / Renovation
- New Construction
Select 2014 Awardees: Inspirations and Details [PDF - 4 Mb]
Projects will be judged by a panel of industry experts based on the following criteria:
- Copper system design
- Integration of copper alloys with overall building design
- Craftsmanship of installation
- Excellence in innovation or restoration, as applicable
Winners will be awarded with a custom copper etching commemorating the winning project. Winners will be posted on the Copper Development Association's web site and publicized in various industry publications.
Submissions are closed for the 2018 North American Copper in Architecture Award.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (212) 297-2113