The U.S. Department of Energy recently released the CD-ROM of its MotorMaster+3.0 software (Copper Topics #82). The new program has expanded inventory management, maintenance logging, life-cycle costing, savings tracking and trending functions, conservation analysis, savings evaluation, energy accounting, and environmental reporting capabilities.
Also in this Issue:
- Copper Quality at Lower Cost
- Energy-Saving Software
- The Advantages of "Engineered"
- Copper Key to Most-efficient Home Heating and Cooling
- Leonardo’s Bronze Horse Installed
- Copper-The Metal for Every Millennium
- Copper Spacecraft to Thrill the World