Will Copper Make Solar Power Competitive? Thin-Film CIS Photovoltaics Reduce The Cost Of Solar Cell Manufacture
A new type of thin-film photovoltaic cell may finally make solar installations cost competitive with the use of copper components.
- A Case for the Role of Copper Deficiency in "Mad-Cow" Disease and Human Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
Die-Cast Copper Motor Rotors Heading for Success
A look a the on-going research designed to take advantage of copper's high conductivity in such a way as to enable the creation of ultrahigh-efficiency electric motors being conducted by an industry-government consortium of which the Copper Development Association (CDA) is a member.
Introduction to Copper: Applications
This article is intended as an introduction to copper, describing the many ways in which the metal is so useful. The article also touches on copper's invaluable contribution to the health of plants, animals and mankind.
- Introduction to Copper: Types of Copper
- Introduction to Copper: Mining & Extraction
- Introduction to Copper: Fact Sheets
- Phelps Dodge Morenci Has Converted All Copper Production to Mine-for-Leach
- How Hydrometallurgy and the SX/EW Process Made Copper the "Green" Metal
- Introduction to Copper: Hot Links & Further Reading
Phosphor Bronze: Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks
Just when you think a material has been developed as fully as possible, someone comes along and proves you wrong.
- Copper at the Cutting Edge: The Copper Vapor Laser
- Maitreya Project: Nickel-Aluminum Bronze Selected for World's Largest Statue