Copper - Super Slim Gas Seals
Discussion of stresses on the valve seat and the valve seat insert vis à vis thermal expansion and contraction during use, and the superiority of constructing them from alloys made of copper, nickel and other elements combined to form high temperature intermetallic compounds.
- High Tech House Runs on Copper
- Copper - Keeping Up Appearances
- Copper/Cobre 99 a Success
Although they have no moving parts, transformers stand outside for an average of 40 years and thus experience considerable stress. Look at a series of recent innovations in the way copper is fabricated that have greatly improved transformer design, manufacturing processes and performance.
- Copper Racing to Success
- Transformers Can Contribute to Global Warming Goals
- Copper Patents
The Fate of Copper Released from the Vasa Ship Museum
Look at changes in the corrosion and run-off rates of copper from the roof of the Vasa Ship museum in Stockholm and its effects on surrounding non-copper building materials.
- The Swedish Program for Long Term Isolation of High Level Nuclear Waste in Copper Canisters
- The Copper Motor Rotor: New Technology for High Efficiency Motors
- Shape Memory and Superelastic Alloys
- Copper's Role in Radioactive Waste Disposal III - The US Experience
Scrap Terminology and Classifications
Review of the many forms and sources of scrap copper.
- Copper: The Durable Metal
- ARI Adopts New Standard for Rating Direct Geoexchange Heat Pumps
- An Outlook on Residential HVAC&R Applications in 2020
- Copper Increases Efficiency of Solar Cells
New Research on Runoff from Copper Roofs
First report on the progress of research on how copper comes to be found in lakes, streams, and other bodies of water by the University of Connecticut, in collaboration with the International Copper Association Ltd, Copper Development Association Inc., and the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection (Connecticut DEP).
Power Quality and Your Computer
Power requirements of "sensitive electronic equipment" and how copper wiring can help ensure consistent electric power quality.
- Property Data on The Copper Page
- Summary of 1999 Detroit International Auto Show and Potential Changes in Copper Content
New Life for Old Boards
Review of how Hewlett-Packard and Micro Metallics Corp. (Micromet), a San Jose-based computer recycling company and wholly-owned subsidiary of Noranda Inc., of Canada, are creating an afterlife for discarded computer products.
- Copper Busbar Sizing Guide
- New Copper Alloys - Winter 1998 Notes from CDA's Technical Service Advisory Committee December, 1998 Meeting