- Properties of Wrought and Cast Copper Alloys
The updated copper alloys database includes all of the properties data that had been previously spread across multiple CDA publications. In a single search, you can find not only basic Chemical Compositions, Mechanical, Physical and Thermal Properties, but also extended information for many alloys on:
- Casting Characteristics (for cast alloys)
- Fabrication Properties
- Typical Uses of Copper Alloys
- Fabrication Practices and Common Fabrication Processes
- Applicable Specifications (Cross Specifications Index)
- Corrosion Properties
You can search the alloys database in two ways:
- Properties of Copper
Tables include general, atomic and crystallographic properties and features of copper.
- Low Temperature Properties of Copper
Tables and stress-strain curves of elastic and plastic properties of 15 alloys down to 4°K.
- Cryogenic Properties of Copper
Charts and graphs detailing copper properties at subzero temperatures.
- Copper Compounds
In addition to their many uses in agriculture and biology, copper salts have an astonishing variety of industrial uses, chiefly of a specialized nature, and there is hardly an industry which does not have some small use for them.
- Microstructures of Copper Alloys
Photo micrographs of commercially important and/or metallurgically interesting copper and copper alloys and processings.
- Corrosion Protection & Resistance
Corrosion resistance database and information on coatings & finishes.
- Powder Metallurgy
Covers production, consolidation, strengthening, copper in iron and steel P/M parts, and non-structural applications.
- Metallurgy of Copper-Base Alloys
How structure and properties of cast copper alloys depend on consumption and comparative data on applications and relative costs of 13 standard bearing alloys.