Using Copper for What Ales You
At one time or another, every beer drinker encounters an uncharacteristically sour or "skunky" beer. A primary cause of this is hydrogen sulfide, which is a normal byproduct of the fermentation process.
- Copper in Art Through the Ages
- A Library Enhanced by Copper
- Architecture Defined By Copper
- Copper Reveals Age of Books, Art
Wind Power: A Positive Future
With consumers in "gas pump shock," environmental issues looming and the economy threatened by recent oil price hikes, wind power is increasingly being promoted as a viable source of alternative commercial energy.
- Motor Rotors
- Flex Copper Circuits: Clean and Conductive
- From Copper to Bronze to Conquest
- CPUs Reach Their Potential Through Copper: The Hottest Computers Depend on Copper
Tag, You're It - Tomorrow's ID Is An RFID
Imagine walking into an unfamiliar store and, within seconds, you are handed a personalized list of items to match your size, color preferences and current wardrobe. At home, your refrigerator and pantry let you know which foods have spoiled, and what items need to be replenished. At work, a pocket computer tells you the life history, location and operating status of every item in your company's inventory.
- How Green Is Copper?
- Color Trends of the Year: Copper, Brass, Bronze
- HDTV + Copper = Maximum Effect
- Copper Can Help Contain Flu