Copper Dominates Power Generation
Generating all the alternating current on which our way of life depends is just one more application in which copper reigns unchallenged. Even in the generation of low-power direct current by batteries, copper plays a role and a growing one in some of the big, rechargeable batteries now under development. And even when fuel cells enter the market, perhaps in the next few years, copper will still be essential to distribute electrical energy with the most efficiency.
- Treading on History
- Copper Vital in Oceanographic Research
- Copper Powers "New Generation" Trolleys
- Kitchen Copper for More than Cooking
- Copper Forever: The Timeless Home
- Our Last Maker of Copper Cookware
- More Copper For Kitchens
- America's Oldest Coppersmith?
- Cummins Inc. Saves $200K Annually Using Energy-Efficient Motors
- Durable Bronze Replaces Vulnerable Zinc
- Winning Design Mainly Recycled Copper
- All-copper Accelerator