Copper for Faster Chips
Your next PC will operate much faster because of copper. To form all internal interconnections in microprocessors, the semiconductor industry is converting smoothly to copper instead of aluminum, according to a report in ZDNet, the Internet site for Ziff-Davis Publishing Company, New York.
- Promoting Efficient Motors
- Copper Protects Costly Gear
- Copper Building Materials Seen by Millions
- Attention Scrap Copper Purchasers
- Bronze Spiders Makes Manhattan Appearance
- Copper is Cool for Motors