Lead-free Cast Red Brasses for Plumbing
The U.S. Government requires the water Americans drink to be free of health threatening lead as much as possible. To help meet this imperative, as defined in an ANSI/NSF standard, the Copper Development Association has been participating in a major effort to develop lead-free, cast red brasses for plumbing fixtures.
- Copper Alloys Favored for Connectors
- Copper and Brass Make a Silver Ghost!
- Copper Covers U.S. Olympic Training Center
Copper Helps Attract High-Tech Tenants to Wall Street
By investing some $45 million - millions of it for copper cabling - in an empty 29-year old building, a leading New York City real-estate operator has created what has been characterized as "the most-sophisticated rental property in the nation in terms of telecommunications."
- High-Efficiency Motors Pay Off
- Tough, Bright, Beautiful Finishes
- UL's Highest Winds Can't Topple Copper Roofing