Copper Outlasts Gold At Boston’s Old State House
Copper can outlast gold, at least in the gilded form! When the statues and weathervanes on the Old State House and Faneuil Hall in Boston were removed for regilding, the copper forms under the 20-year-old, largely worn- away gilding were in excellent condition.
- 3,000 Year-Old Copper/Bronze Statue On Display
- Copper Protects Doors and Windows from Salt Spray
- Copper Critical Element in Long-Lived Solar Heater
- Copper Brightens Homes
Overcoming Water Shortages With Copper
Stamp of Approval for Copper
McDonald's Chooses Environmentally Friendly Copper
"Environmentally friendly" was the criterion for the new McDonald's in Kent, Washington. For the roof, the franchiser in concert with the owner of the franchise, Fred Schultz, chose copper shingles.
- Frank Lloyd Wright Gas Station
- Copper Sprinklers Rise to Meet Phoenix's Need
- Holy Toledo! Copper Graces both Old and New
- Copper Critical in Making of Pasta
- Saxophone Sales Swell Since Election
- "Classic" Copper for Weathervanes