Obtain training in key technical areas, network with other professionals in your field and gain Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to advance your career. The Copper Development Association (CDA) is registered with the Registered Continuing Education Program (RCEP) to offer continuing education and training to professional engineers, electrical contractors and facility managers through a host of different seminars and presentations focusing on a wide range of electrical applications. The courses may lead to PDHs, which are recognized in most states for renewal of Professional Engineer licenses (Acceptance of these programs by individual states should be determined by the attendee.).
What Are Some Seminar Topics?
The trainings, seminars and presentations offered include (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Power Quality Basics
- Better Wiring and Grounding for Data and Communication Centers
- Grounding and Bonding for 911 and Broadcast Communications Centers
- Sustainable Electric Distribution Systems in Lightning Prone Environments
- Connectability Testing of Copper and Aluminum Wiring Systems
- Ampacity Adjustment and Solar Exposure
- Motor Management Best Practices and the Copper Rotor Motor
Who Should Attend?
- Electrical Contractors
- Facility Managers
- Plant Supervisors
- Data center, broadcast and 911 communication technicians
Seminar Size and Length
A minimum attendance of 10 people is needed for the trainings. Seminars can be tailored to meet your needs; they can be as short as one hour or as long as a full-day.
This program is absolutely free for non-profits. For profit companies only pay for travel expenses.
The seminars may lead to PHDs for professional engineers. The PDH are recognized by most states for renewal of professional engineer licenses. A minimum of one hour is required.
SCHEDULE a Seminar Today!