Copper Artist Ronald Stauffer Honored by Amazon
Copper artist Ronald Stauffer was recently recognized nationally by Amazon as part of the e-commerce giant’s Handmade store fifth anniversary.
- Robin Tost: Giving Form to the Discarded
- Copper Sculptor Ruth Asawa Celebrated by USPS With Line of Commemorative Stamps
- Copper’s Place in Pennsylvania German Metalwork
- Grounds for Sculpture Remains Open for Winter Viewers
Bringing Copper Back to the Kitchen
Artist and author Sara Dahmen is bringing a copper revival to the modern day kitchen.
- Pat Musick: Inspired by the Nature of Copper
- Kenoka Wagner: Creativity Knows No Boundaries
- 11th Annual Flying Horse Outdoor Sculpture Exhibit Unveiled
Nancy Schön: Bold & Bronze
At the age of 91, legendary bronze sculptor Nancy Schön is equipped with an enthusiasm for her latest projects that indicate there’s no slowing down in sight.
- Mutu’s Bronze Facade Commission on Display at the Met
- Élan Young: Coming Home to Copper
- Sculptor Chris Navarro: Adventures in Bronze and Beyond
- J. Anne Butler: Inspiration in Emotion
Roger Casey: Copper From the Heart
The impulse to create coupled with his desire to learn has led Roger Casey to an art career that has sent his decorative pieces across the United States and around the world in Israel and South America.
- Reconsidering Trash: Artist Breathes New Life Into Discarded Copper
- Frick Museum Offers 360 Virtual Tours
- Adam Colangelo: Copper on Fire
- 3D Printing of Pure Copper Now Available to Artists
Bronzed in Triumph and Tragedy
Artist Jennifer Frudakis-Petry’s iconic bronze sculptors elevate notable figures at the height of their achievements, depicting poise, personality, and purpose.
- Copper Art Classes Move Online
- Classic Copper takes Root in the Garden
- The Lasting Bronze Legacy of Dr. Richard Bergen
- Colleges Get Creative to Bring the Studio Experience Home for Copper Printmaking Students
Spirit Lines through Copper
Artist Helen Hardin helped break stylistic boundaries in Native American art with the development of her copperplated printworks featuring her signature geometric compositions.
- The Legacy of Copper Enameling
- The Multi-Faceted Work of Connie Campbell
- Polich Tallix Brings Bronze Back to the Oscars
- Rare Bronze Dalí Exhibit Opens at Aspen’s ChaCha Gallery