Phenomenal Nature: Mukherjee Retrospective opens at the Met
Phenomenal Nature showcases fifty-seven works by Mrinalini Mukherjee, exploring her lifelong engagement with fiber, along with her significant forays into ceramic and bronze towards the middle and latter half of her career.
- Custom Copper Designs with a Twist
- Coast Chimes: The Signature Sound of Copper
- A.E. Seaman Mineral Museum: Preserving A Monumental Copper Discovery for Generations
- Peter Voulkos: Merging Ceramic and Bronze
Somersault Letterpress: Continuing the Legacy of Handcrafted Copper Letterpressing
Somersault Letterpress, an award-winning letterpress in Jim Thorpe, PA, rely on copper to handcraft their intricately detailed invitations and printed works of art for luxury and business marketing clients across the country.
- Transforming Copper Wires into Powerful Visual Statements
- HBS Copper: Continuing the Legacy of Handcrafted Copper Stills
- The Copper Art of Retablos
- SculptureCenter Unveils New Solo Show by Ektor Garcia
Garage Sale Bronze Statue Featured on Antiques Roadshow Sells at Sotheby’s for $2.1 Million
A garage-sale find became Sotheby’s star, after a stint on Antique’s Roadshow revealed the true value of a gilt-bronze Buddhiststatue, dating to the late Tang Dynasty.
- Exploring the Deep and Widespread Roots Of Folk Art in NYC
- The Iconic Galle Chandelier Gets a Closeup at Getty
- Evoking the Power of Nature in Bronze
- MOMA Announces 2020 Donald Judd Retrospective
The Metal that Ages with Beauty
Thirty-three years ago, copper artist Bill Shook made his first handcrafted gaslight in his garage. Today, his business is a 50,000 square foot operation.
- Unprecedented Jack Whitten Retrospective Opens at the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston
- The Embrace Wins Year-Long Contest for Boston’s New Monumental MLK Sculpture
- New Orleans Museum of Art Announces 26 New Sculptures Acquired for Garden Expansion
- Matthew Barney's Redoubt Opens at Yale University Art Gallery