The Art of Crafting Copper Currency
Despite representing the smallest denomination of currency, copper played an important role in marking the inception of cents produced by the United States’ first national mint.
- Functional Artwork for the Home in Copper
- The Precision and Magic of Copperpoint Drawing: A Visit with Artist Susan Schwalb
- La Femme Boheme: In Tune with Gems, Brass and Copper
- Rare Andrew Lord Bronzes on view at Gladstone64
Arthur Carter: Geometry and Copper Collide
After 25 years as an investment banker and businessman, Arthur Carter started a new chapter as a fine artist, finding success with his geometric themed sculptures made of silicon bronze and copper.
- Encountering the Buddha: Art and Practice Across Asia
- Foraging for Vera’s Iron and Vine
- Frog Hollow Craft Association and Gallery: Shining the Spotlight on Metal Artists in Vermont and Beyond
- Figurative Oils Merge with The Intrinsic Beauty of Oxidized Copper