Torching Stories Told Through Copper
Flame torch artists bring copper's warmest tones to life, reaching a vibrancy that cannot be found with a paintbrush.
- Fabitecture: Nature’s Beauty Mark on Copper
- Koja Designs: Using Copper as a Canvas
- Recycling Mixed Metals to Create Beautiful, Unique Artwork
- French Sculptor Auguste Rodin Celebrated throughout North America and beyond with Rodin100 Tour
NYC Art in the Parks Brings Emerging Bronze Sculptors to the Public Eye
For more than 50 years, NYC Art in the Parks has featured the work of emerging bronze sculptors throughout the five boroughs of public parks, turning the city into an open air gallery space.
- Kait Rhoads: Fluidity Through Copper
- Metal Musings: Bronze Works by Richard Summons
- Copper on the Stove: Honoring Duparquet, Huot & Moneuse, Co.
- Jaume Plensa’s Newest Bronze Exhibition on View at the Galerie Lelong