Will Nevins-Alderfer: A Metalsmith Captivated by Copper
Artist Will Nevins-Alderfer is one of the few artists in the country specializing in Mokume gane, a style of jewelry using an ancient Japanese fusing technique.
- The Dynasty of Distribution: Rotax Metals
- EcoManiac Sustainable Jewelry: Repurposing with Style
- Gino Miles: Exploring the Spaces in Between
Carl Duzen: Copper's Transformative Effect
Carl Duzen's copper art was born from a dementia diagnosis, demonstrating the need for people with a life altering diagnosis to create a meaningful path, maintaining hope and passion along the way.
- Collage, Encaustics and Cold Wax: Sue Hohman’s Ways with Copper
- Kingfisher Designs: A Cauldron of Creativity
- Form Meets Function with Yucca Lane's Copper Coffee Pour Over
- Whistler and Contemporaries Featured in Reading Public Museum's Etching Revival Exhibition
American Copper Buildings: The New York City Skyline Takes on a Copper Glow
The American Copper Buildings feature more than 5,000 copper panels that change in appearance over time thanks to the natural oxidizing quality of copper.
- A Copper Palace Takes Form in Aspen
- Copper Wares and Whimsy of Etta + Odie
- Paul Rung Studio: Where Eye-Catching Copper Is The Framework And More
- SculptureCenter Unveils First US Solo Show by Emerging Artist Sam Anderson
Torching Stories Told Through Copper
Flame torch artists bring copper's warmest tones to life, reaching a vibrancy that cannot be found with a paintbrush.
- Fabitecture: Nature’s Beauty Mark on Copper
- Koja Designs: Using Copper as a Canvas
- Recycling Mixed Metals to Create Beautiful, Unique Artwork
- French Sculptor Auguste Rodin Celebrated throughout North America and beyond with Rodin100 Tour
NYC Art in the Parks Brings Emerging Bronze Sculptors to the Public Eye
For more than 50 years, NYC Art in the Parks has featured the work of emerging bronze sculptors throughout the five boroughs of public parks, turning the city into an open air gallery space.
- Kait Rhoads: Fluidity Through Copper
- Metal Musings: Bronze Works by Richard Summons
- Copper on the Stove: Honoring Duparquet, Huot & Moneuse, Co.
- Jaume Plensa’s Newest Bronze Exhibition on View at the Galerie Lelong