Special Effects Sculpting Brings Copper to the Center Stage
Sculptor and special effects artist Andre Freitas uses a cold-spray metalizing system called LuminOre to transform copper and brass into realistic sets and characters for Hollywood and beyond.
- Copper Kingdom: Old World Inspired Copper Gaming Pieces
- Invigorating Life Size Bronzes with Classic Realism
- East Coast Tinning: Copperware’s Resilience in Restoration
- Bronze and Copper Hippo Ballerina Installed at NYC’s Lincoln Center
The Arizona Copper Museum: Paying Homage to the Country’s Rich Copper Roots
This comprehensive museum celebrates Arizona’s deep connection to copper, spotlighting one of the country’s largest collections of copper artifacts.
- Shahna Lax: Expressing the Sacred Through Copper
- Restoring Copper Heirlooms for Future Generations
- Mary Button: Turning Paintings into Bronze Relief Sculptures
- Larry Frazier Bronze Works on View at Robert Kuo Gallery
Northeast Lantern: Shedding New Light on the Classic Copper Lantern
This second generation family brings a contemporary edge to handcrafted copper lanterns.
- Where Form Meets Function: The LTS Solid Copper Pen
- Antique Restorations in Philadelphia Shine at Chelsea Plating Company
- The Copper Tub, Reinvented for Today’s Modern Bath
- Rare Enamel-on-Copper Works on View at Crocker Art Museum
Watermark Designs: Luxury Brass Fixtures Handcrafted in Brooklyn
Rooted in Brooklyn, this third-generation company continues to be an industry game changer, creating innovative handcrafted brass bathroom fixtures for some of the world’s most elite addresses.
- Form Meets Function: Caldwell Mountain Copper
- Prancing Pony Glass: Copper Foil Takes Shape
- JFJones Mobiles: Nature-Inspired Copper Mobiles
- Georgia Museum of Art Debuts Mixographia
The Luminescent Glow of Painting on Copper
For more than 30 years, artist Elsa Bekkala has used copper as a canvas to bring a luminescent glow to her work.
- David Rush: Painting Copper with Fire
- Carl Altman’s Love of Sunlight Through Stained Glass
- Mastering the Art of Flame Painting
- Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center Unveils Champions in Bronze
Sonia and Sergio Lub: A Family Love Affair with Copper
This dynamic family, with a love forged in copper, are well known for their iconic handcrafted bracelets and earrings inspired by nature.
- Hand Stamped Copper Cards And Jewelry Express Forever Sentiments
- Getty Acquires Rare Gilt-Bronze Pieces
- Celtic Lure in Bronze
- Continuing America’s Watchmaking Legacy at RGM