Classic Bells: Continuing the Holiday Tradition with Brass
Classic Bells restores, designs and constructs brass holiday bells, straps, heirloom-quality home decor, personal items and gifts in their Iowa workshop.
- Harold Monk: Sculptor of Sophisticated Metal Art
- The Anatomy of Copper
- The Bronze Mission of Sculptureworks
- Rare Bronze Medieval Aquamanile Highlighted in New Exhibition at The Jewish Museum
The Continuing Legacy of Vendome Copper & Brass
Vendome Copper & Brass is one of only a few U.S. copper fabricators who make copper stills for the distillation industry.
- The J. Paul Getty Museum Acquires Rare Self-Portrait by Rembrandt
- The Appeal of Apothic Art
- Fauna and Flora Beckon at Elm Grove Forge
American Copper Pot Revival
Brooklyn Copper Cookware, the country's only manufacturer of this unique kitchen ware, handcrafts each piece as a work of art.
- Frogs in the Foundry: Valley Pattern & Manufacturing
- Irony: The Heart and Soul of Copper
- Modern Rustic Meets the Jewelry of Missficklemedia.com
- MBA Debuts Calder Retrospective
Rodin Museum: The Reality of One Man's Dream
Long considered the founder of modern sculpture impressionism, The Rodin Museum offers a rare glimpse into several important works that represent all stages of the artist’s career.
- Earthy Persuasions in Copper: Lost Marbles Jewelry
- Brass Pocket Sculpture
- Trudi Gilliam: Mixed-Media Sculptures That Reflect Natural And Timeless Beauty
- Sotheby's Offered Magnificent Ritual Bronzes from the Collection of Julius Eberhardt
JI9 Sculpting: Breathing New Life to Ancient History Through Fossils, Meteorites and Copper
Artist James Ivy, founder of JI9 Sculpture, breathes new life into ancient fossils by pairing them with copper.
- Art Guitars: Where Music and Metal Meet
- To the Depths of the Sea with Copper
- Waterfall Forge: Beautiful Copper Water Features for Homes, Offices or Gardens
- Cleveland Museum of Art presents Ai Weiwei: Circle of Animals/Zodiac Heads - August 01, 2013
Harry Bertoia: Master of Metals
A new exhibition at the James A. Michener Art Museum in Doylestown, Pennsylvania celebrates the legacy of artist Harry Bertoia, whose affinity for working with metals such as copper, bronze and brass left a lasting mark on the minimalist art movement, and beyond.
- Tracery 157: Reinterpreting Everyday Objects
- Lost Masterpiece: Wright to offer an important armchair by Walter von Nessen
- Mocahete Reconfigures Copper into Adornment
- Laran Bronze: A Full Service Foundry That Is Home for Skilled Artisans
Rediscovering the Copper Treasures of The Titanic
Although buried deep beneath the Atlantic Ocean for more than 100 years, the treasures unearthed from the RMS Titanic live on as a testament to copper's long-lasting durability and strength.
- Copper Beckons in Armillary Spheres and Shultz Sundials
- History in Bronze: The Artwork of James E. Kelly
- Ginger Meek Allen: Metalsmith and Ringleader at LEDE Studio And Gallery
- Boxer at Rest Masterpiece of Ancient Bronze Sculpture on Special Loan to Metropolitan Museum
Kenneth Lynch & Sons: A Legacy of Beautiful And Functional Outdoor Ornaments
Since 1920, Kenneth Lynch & Sons has grown to become one of the country's largest producers of handcrafted copper weathervanes and sundials.
- The Quaint and Awe-Stirring Lure of Cottage Gate Creations
- Bird Feeders Redefined as High Art
- Ruth Asawa Exhibition at Christie’s
- Roy Datz: Designer of Unique Handmade Copper Doors And More
Clawhammer Supply and The Art of Copper Distilling
Since 2009, Clawhammer Supply has been bringing the old timey art of moonshine making back to the forefront with his handcrafted copper stills.
- Racing to the Goal: The Bronze Expressions of Mike Tabor
- West Coast Native American Inspirations Speak in Copper Jewelry
- Cape Fear Copper Shop: Pure American Copper, Water Fired to Create Beautiful Artwork
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art adds works by Warhol, Judd and Others to Collection
The Great Illumination of Lance Lindsay's Stone Manor
Artist Lance Lindsay has been capturing the attention of Hollywood A-listers, directors, set designers and collectors across the globe for the past 18 years with his handcrafted copper lighting and garden pieces.
- Copper Spawns New Artistic Pursuit
- John Searles: Original, Vibrant, Abstract Metal Sculptures
- Leslie Neidig Designs: Folding Copper Into Unique Jewelry
- Gravity and Grace: Monumental Works by El Anatsui on view at Brooklyn Museum
Where Beauty Meets Eco-Chic: Wearable Works of Art by Natalie Frigo
Using recycled metals and ethically-claimed gemstones, copper artist Natalie Frigo's sustainable jewelry line pays homage to past civilizations while putting a modern spin on wearable art.
- Ecolibrio: Turning Recycled Cables Into Stylish Jewelry and Handbags
- Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Copper-Hued Rubedo Line
- The Charming Jewelry of Heart in Chains
- Precision and Splendor: Bronze Clocks and Watches on View at the Frick Collection
Heather Soderberg: A Series of Bronze Firsts
After gaining the attention of the national media for her sculpture work at the young age of 7, artist Heather Sodeberg went on to open the first woman-owned foundry in the US.
- Love of Human Form Basis of Sculptor’s Career
- The Bronze Touch: Classic to Contemporary Sculpture by Michael Alfano
- Matthew Albright: Nature’s Beauty Swimming in Copper
- Metal Fiber Art by Ted Hallman On View in the Pfundt Gallery of the Michener Art Museum