Copperland: Decking The Halls with Copper
An inside look at the history of Copperland, one of America's first arts and crafts stores.
- Richard's Gill: Emotion and Form Through Copper
- Lost and Found in Copper
- Layers on Copper: The Cloisonné Jewelry of Julie Glassman
- Bronze Artifact Thought to be 1000 Years Old Discovered on Alaskan Penninsula
Miila Studios: The Warmth of Bronze in Tile
The artists at Miila Studios blend bronze and glass to create an individual work of art in each tile.
- Nicholas Yust: Fine Metal Art from Both Sides of the Brain
- The Standard Grill: Simple Copper Pennies Create An Extraordinary Floor
- Hearing the Call of Nature
- Park Avenue Armory Renovation unveiled by Herzog and De Meuron
Jimenez Sculpture: The Beauty Is in The Copper Detail
Cynthia Jimenez’s anatomically-perfect skeletons are created using thousands of threads of copper wire, each taking up to a year to complete.
- Copper in the Air
- Greg Wilbur: Using An Ancient Process to Create Contemporary Artworks
- The Combustible Side of Copper Art
- Large Salvador Dali art collection on display in Austin
Tallmadge Doyle: Shifting the Focus from Print to Plate
After more than 25 years of printmaking and painting. Tallmadge Doyle's new show turns your attention back to the copper plates that started it all.
- Melissa Strawser: In Gratitude of Amphibia and Insecta
- Elizabeth Emison Metalworks: "Life Is Short, Buy The Shoes"
- Alison Saar’s Feallen and Fallow
- Norman Rockwell Museum Announces Robot Nation Winners
On the Road to High Art: Copper Mike's Artisan Motorcycles
From Lady Gaga to the West Village, Copper Mike's line of artisan, copper adorned motorcycles are works of art in their own right.
- Copper Gardens: Where Gates and the Outside World Join
- Gina Michaels: Creating Airy Collage-like Bronze Sculptures
- Keith Jacobshagen: A Glowing Distillation of Landscape
- The Art of Steampunk by Art Donovan Launched
Karina Keri-Matuszak: Finding Herself in the Abstract
From local artist to international success, Karina Keri-Matuszak took her copper abstract paintings to the next level by finding just the right balance of business and creativity.
- Jan Rosetta: Capturing the Natural Beauty of Wildlife
- Mapping Out a Career: The Copper Maps of Copper Leaf Studios
- Marilyn Rodriguez: The Midas Touch in Bronze
- ‘Copper’ Mike Cole’s Motorcycle Art on View in Bespoke
Glenna Goodacre: Sculpting American History
From the copper Sacagawea coin to her famous presidential bronzes, artist Glenna Goodacre has been one of America's most iconic historical sculptors.
- Joycelyn Boudreaux: A Keeper of Copper
- Copper Collage: The Multidimensional Work of Nancy Scheinman
- Redsmith Studio: The Magic of Working with Copper
- Declaration of Independence Stone Copy on Copper
Michael Worthington's Lucky Penny Art
Michael Worthington's visionary lucky penny art gives new meaning to found art.
- Fluid and Organic, Sculptor Gregory Leavitt's Work Sparks the Imagination
- Delicate Strength: The Filigree Work of Linda Brunker
- Foundry a la Femme
- Smithsonian's National Numismatic Collection Receives Sacagawea Donation
A Sense of Eternity: The Bronze Work of Peter Harper
Bronze artist Peter Harper has cast the faces of 237 people from all walks of life; the CEO of Siemens, an ex-con, the captain of the Los Angeles Police Department, a waiter at a restaurant. It is this sense of capturing the similarities and diversity present within all our faces that appealed to him most.
- Copper Sonja: Beautiful and Unusual Mixed Metal Jewelry
- Darby Patterson: Love in Bronze
- Deep in the Heart of Patridge
- New Copper and Glass Wing at UA Museum Focuses on Optical Sciences
Artist Jim Sanborn: Cracking the Code of Copper Art
Artist Jim Sanborn embedded four messages into his aptly-named ‘Kryptos,’ sculpture, which has turned the copper artwork into a cultish obsession for code-crackers worldwide.
- SLD Designs: Unique, Original, and Always Adapting
- The Copper Panels of Artist Bruce McCall
- Sweet Freedom Designs: Reborn through Copper
- Getty Museum Presents Ancient Cambodian Bronze Masterpieces from the Khmer Empire
The Mica Lamp Company: Beautiful Lighting Inspired by Turn-of-the-Century Craftsmanship
By reviving the original old-world methods of forming copper, forging iron and hammer-driven riveting, The Mica Lamp Company creates copper lamps that are practical as well as beautiful.
- Warfare Crafted Into Works of Art
- Seeing the Future: Copper Braille Jewelry
- 2-Roses Studio: A Lifelong Journey of Exploration and Experimentation
- Rare Rembrandt Self-Portrait Rediscovered
Cast in the Imagination: The Large Format Bronze Work of Susan P. Cochran
The work of sculptor Susan P. Cochran takes you into a world that is larger than life, by magnifying the everyday through bronze.
- Moran/Brown: Exquisite Contemporary Abstract Wall Constructions
- Fine Metal Sculpture: High Relief Chasing and Repousse/Copper and Metal Fabrications
- Fallen Angel Jewelry: Linked through Brass
- Freyberger Gallery Presents STEAMpunk!