Bi-monthly, Copper in the Arts delivers compelling profiles and articles highlighting American-produced copper, bronze and brass artisans, along with intriguing articles detailing the artistic history of these metals. In addition to showcasing up and coming copper artisans, Copper in the Arts also provides detailed overviews of copper-related exhibitions from across the country.
Carl Duzen: Copper's Transformative Effect
Carl Duzen's copper art was born from a dementia diagnosis, demonstrating the need for people with a life altering diagnosis to create a meaningful path, maintaining hope and passion along the way.
- Collage, Encaustics and Cold Wax: Sue Hohman’s Ways with Copper
- Kingfisher Designs: A Cauldron of Creativity
- Form Meets Function with Yucca Lane's Copper Coffee Pour Over
- Whistler and Contemporaries Featured in Reading Public Museum's Etching Revival Exhibition
Archives:2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007
Contact the Editor:
Copper in Your Home
This section is dedicated to copper in all of its wondrous applications – in communication, in the construction of our homes, in our health and nutrition, in the natural world, in education, in décor, and even in play. It's a complete online resource for facts and information about the many ways copper affects and enhances our lives.
Areas of Interest:
- Electrical & Communications Wiring
- Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- Architecture, Lighting & Decor
- Environment & Health
- Cookware & Decorations
- Do-it-yourself & Crafts
- Innovations & Technology