Bi-monthly, Copper in the Arts delivers compelling profiles and articles highlighting American-produced copper, bronze and brass artisans, along with intriguing articles detailing the artistic history of these metals. In addition to showcasing up and coming copper artisans, Copper in the Arts also provides detailed overviews of copper-related exhibitions from across the country.
Free Spirited Copper Creations
Handcrafted copper jewelry maker Jennifer DaRin converted a vintage Airstream into the ultimate artist’s retreat and studio---just steps from her home in Upstate New York.
- Buddy Knight, A Metal Artist in the True Western Tradition
- Rare Multi-Million Dollar Misprint Penny Displayed at Philadelphia World's Fair of Money
- Rare Remington Sculptures Gifted to Newark Museum
- Constantin Brancusi Sculpture Exhibition Debuts at MoMA
Archives:2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007
Contact the Editor:
Copper in Your Home
This section is dedicated to copper in all of its wondrous applications – in communication, in the construction of our homes, in our health and nutrition, in the natural world, in education, in décor, and even in play. It's a complete online resource for facts and information about the many ways copper affects and enhances our lives.
Areas of Interest:
- Electrical & Communications Wiring
- Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- Architecture, Lighting & Decor
- Environment & Health
- Cookware & Decorations
- Do-it-yourself & Crafts
- Innovations & Technology