Bi-monthly, Copper in the Arts delivers compelling profiles and articles highlighting American-produced copper, bronze and brass artisans, along with intriguing articles detailing the artistic history of these metals. In addition to showcasing up and coming copper artisans, Copper in the Arts also provides detailed overviews of copper-related exhibitions from across the country.
History Cast in Copper
Copper is a standout in the history of America’s most famous bell, the Liberty Bell, best known for being a symbol of freedom and justice.
- Toledo Museum of Art Adds Two Monumental Sculptures
- Deb Zeller: Capturing the Legacy of Family and Agribusiness Through Bronze
- Mr. Rogers Sculpture Unveiled at Rollins College
- George and Gerard Tsutakawa: A Family Legacy Shaping the Seattle Identity
Archives:2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007
Contact the Editor:
Copper in Your Home
This section is dedicated to copper in all of its wondrous applications – in communication, in the construction of our homes, in our health and nutrition, in the natural world, in education, in décor, and even in play. It's a complete online resource for facts and information about the many ways copper affects and enhances our lives.
Areas of Interest:
- Electrical & Communications Wiring
- Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- Architecture, Lighting & Decor
- Environment & Health
- Cookware & Decorations
- Do-it-yourself & Crafts
- Innovations & Technology