- European End-of-Life Vehicle Directive: Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 702 KB]
Do you have questions about the European End-of-Life Vehicle Directive and how it affects copper alloys? A ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ document is now available which includes key contacts for additional support.
- Brass for North American Potable Water Applications: Value Chain Perspectives [PDF - 322 Kb]
Professional care has been deployed throughout the brass value chain to ensure that brass materials and components for drinking water applications are in compliance with lead-free requirements. This piece summarizes the North American regulatory landscape and reviews how producers and users of brass rod have adapted to meet new requirements.
- Brass: The Cost-Effective Choice [PDF - 494 Kb]
This publication describes the superior machinability and economic advantages of brass for screw machine products. A cost comparison for parts made from brass and steel is included to show why brass is the cost effective choice.
- Die Cast Copper Motor Rotors
Progress updates and technical information on die casting copper rotors used in induction motors.
- Low-Lead Red Brass-C89510, C89520 and Yellow Brass-C89550, Casting Alloys
A review of the new low-lead casting alloys
- Copper Alloy Molds
The Plastic Industry's Best Kept Secret
- Bronze Sleeve Bearings
Are you designing for lowest cost?
- Selecting Bronze Bearing Materials
A guide to help select the proper alloy for your bronze bearing application
- Electronic Connector Alloys Design Guide
A series discussing some of the basics of physical properties, fabrication and applications of copper and copper alloys to assist parts designers, materials engineers, metallurgists and materials buyers.
- Modern Mold & Tooling Mold Design Guidelines
PDF copies of a nine-part series discussing Injection Mold Design Guidelines for maximizing performance using copper alloys.