- On the Road with Ricardo and Cars That Think
Global engineering provider Ricardo is behind vehicles that help businesses grow, improve air quality at airports, and even drive you to work while you relax and read the morning paper.
- Copper Delivers Energy, Power and Speed
This video shows how a copper rotor can improve the performance of electric and hybrid-electric vehicles with examples of companies using this technology.
- Copper Improves the Performance of Induction Motors
As automotive manufacturers view their options for reducing fuel consumption and emissions, electrical propulsion becomes more attractive. Historically, internal permanent magnet (IPM) motors have been a popular motor design.
Copper-Nickel Brake Tube
- Automotive Hydraulic Brake Tube: The Case for 90-10 Copper-Nickel Tubing
Recent tests prove that 90-10 copper-nickel tube (UNS C70600) is superior to steel tubes when run through over 120 cycles (includes test results, pictures).
- Copper-Nickel Automotive Vehicle Brake Tubing
A review of the history and performance of copper-nickel brake tubing.
Radiators and Heat Exchangers
This section contains information on the CuproBraze Radiator and the advantages of copper alloys in automotive heat exchangers.