Bi-monthly, Copper in the Arts delivers compelling profiles and articles highlighting American-produced copper, bronze and brass artisans, along with intriguing articles detailing the artistic history of these metals. In addition to showcasing up and coming copper artisans, Copper in the Arts also provides detailed overviews of copper-related exhibitions from across the country.
Ecrandal Originals: Handmade Copper Cookie Cutters Designed to Last Forever
Eric and Jamie Border create handcrafted heirloom cookie cutters that can be passed on for generations thanks to copper's durability.
- C. Olivard Designs: Leaving a Lasting Impression Through Copper
- Wrapped in Copper: The Jewelry of Jean Bey
- Copper Highlights from The Stickley Museum
- Rare Edgar Degas Sculpture on View at NOMA
- Copper Miro Exhibit on View at Tracy Williams, Ltd Gallery