We're the Copper Development Association, your best source for information and assistance on all aspects of copper and copper-alloy plumbing tube, pipe and fittings. To get started, select a topic from the items listed below.
- Overview: Description of products, processes and methods used in manufacturing and installing copper tube and fittings.
- Resources & Tools: Valuable information resources and tools for consumers, home builders, plumbers, and contractors and engineers.
- Key Copper Benefits: A listing of selected key benefits offered by copper tube and fittings.
- Installing Copper Piping Systems: Technical information on installing copper tube, pipe and fittings for various applications.
- TechCorner: Selection of white papers and answers to technical questions of interest to plumbers, installers, contractors and engineers.
- Technical References: Selection of technical publications and reference materials.
- Fuel Gas Distribution System: Visit our copper fuel gas system site to learn why copper is the best choice for fuel gas distribution in homes and apartments.
- Commercial Tube: Information on the specification, use, and advantages of using copper mechanical tube.
- Project Managers & Piping Applications Specialists: Conact information for project managers and piping applications specialists who can help answer questions, etc.
- Industry Links: Listing of key industry associations, standards bodies, publications and related products.
- Applications: Listing and brief descriptions of widely accepted copper system applications.
- Copper DX Geothermal Heat Pumps: Learn about the earth-coupled copper ground source heat pump systems.
- Contact Us: Use this to send us an enquiry or question that is not answered elsewhere in this site.
- Search for Copper Information: Find additional information from the global knowledgebase of the CDA, International Copper Association and the regional copper development centers.