A Copper Alliance Member
- Key Copper Benefits
- Project Managers
- DIY: Do It Proper With Copper Video Series
- Resources & Tools
- Installing Copper Piping Systems
- Technical References
- Copper DX Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Economical, Eco-friendly Copper Tubes for Air Conditioner Applications - Smaller, grooved tubes make possible smaller, more efficient heat exchanger coils... and hence air conditioners with high energy-efficiency. Coils made with this new technology weigh less and take up less space. They use less refrigerant and operate at higher pressures. The cost effective copper fabrication processes and assembly techniques are proven and familiar to suppliers and manufacturers. Corrosion resistant, durable and dependable, copper tubes provide long life, reliable performance and recyclability. New commercial and residential air-conditioner products based on small diameter copper tubing are already changing the game.
- Copper Micro-Grooves - The Game Changer in the Design and Manufacture of Residential and Commercial Air Conditioner Products.
- Direct-Exchange Geothermal Heating/Cooling Technology
- Copper Tubing for Mechanical Systems
- Copper and Copper Alloy – Tube and Pipe covers manufacturing processes, specification, product inspection, plumbing & drainage & sprinkler systems, corrosion, and much more.
- Chiller Replacement Yields Environmental Benefits and Operating Cost Savings
- Copper Tube for Fuel Gas Distribution Systems covers advantages of using copper tube for gas distribution, specifying the tube, choice of system, laying out and installing the system, fittings, and inspection and testing.
- The Nuts and Bolts of Chillers
- The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) is the trade association representing manufacturers of air conditioning, heating and commercial refrigeration equipment. AHRI’s 300+ member companies account for more than 90 percent of the residential and commercial air conditioning, space heating, water heating, and commercial refrigeration equipment manufactured and sold in North America.
DIY Video Podcasts
Building & Architecture News
October '11: The Fall issue focuses on the benefits of copper at healthcare institutions. Read about a new copper HVAC system that makes AC systems more energy efficient; a medical campus that relies on copper for their state-of-the-art information network; copper trends in building and construction projects; how copper provides shielding for MRI systems to improve accuracy, and the importance of copper to ensure cleanliness, reliability and efficiency in medical gas systems.
Learn about copper's 50-year warranty program
CDA Tube, Pipe and Fittings Council members:
Industry News: Selection of recent copper tube, pipe and fittings industry developments, technology advances, etc to keep you up to date.
The entire Copper Tube Handbook can be downloaded in pdf format [6 Mb].